The Government of India has started a scheme to provide free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh every year to every poor family in the country. You get this facility through Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-JAY) also known as Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Now the member employees of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIS) are also getting treatment facilities under Ayushman Yojana.
Similarly, the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) personnel and their families have also started getting free treatment from it. Some states have also started separate programs to provide benefits of this scheme to their laborers and low-income people.
So today in this article we will tell you how you can Ayushman Card Apply Online 2024 via pmjay.gov.in, Ayushman Bharat Card Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required to Ayushman Card Apply Online. Pradhan Mantri Ayushman card is being made for those citizens who are by the guidelines issued by the government. Citizens can check their eligibility by visiting the official website so they can know whether can they take advantage of this scheme or not
Ayushman Card Apply Online 2024
Ayushman Card India Scheme has been started by the Government of India, which is also known as Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. Under this scheme, the registered family will be provided health insurance cover of up to 5 lakhs per year by the central government. Therefore, to register under the Ayushman Bharat scheme, citizens will have to attach some necessary documents or papers with the application form to get their Ayushman card made.
Along with this, according to the guidelines issued by the government, it is necessary to have some Eligibility Criteria to get Ayushman card made. Ayushman Bharat Yojana which is a health insurance scheme, under this Ayushman cards are being made to the citizens of India. With the help of this Ayushman card, the citizens (family) of the country can get free treatment up to Rs 500000 per year in hospitals. Therefore, to take advantage of the scheme, citizens will have to get their Ayushman card made under the scheme.
Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Yojana 2024 Details
|Name of the Scheme
|Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY)
|Prime Minister Shree Narendra Modi
|Name of Ministry
|Health and Family Welfare Ministry
|Ayushman Bharat Card
|Free Medical Treatment up to Rs 500000
Ayushman Bharat Card Eligibility Criteria 2024
- Citizen must be a permanent resident of India.
- Households in which there is no person in the age group of 16 to 59 years.
- Ayushman card is made only for those people who are financially weak. Especially the laborers who are farmers, small workers like barber, gardener, washerman, tailor, cobbler and other toiling laborers.
- Apart from this, those who live in kutcha houses, whose family has no one to earn.
- Households listed in Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC) year 2011
- Beneficiaries of Employees’ State Insurance Scheme (ESIS) and Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) and Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) employees are provided free treatment under the scheme in identified hospitals as per rules.
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Scheme/Card 2024
- There is no restriction on the basis of age, gender and size of the family.
- Health facilities and treatment are free across India.
- There is no waiting period for coverage of pre-existing diseases.
- Oncology treatment along with chemotherapy for 50 different types of cancer is covered under the PMJAY or Ayushman Bharat scheme.
- In case of multiple surgeries, the plan covers the highest package amount of the first surgery and 50% and 25% for the second and third surgeries respectively.
Documents Required for PMJAY or Ayushman Bharat Registration
- Identity proof
- Aadhar Card linked with Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number
- Medical Certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Contact details such as phone number, address, email ID, etc.
Steps to Apply Online for Ayushman Card 2024
- Visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY) pmjay.gov.in and then click on “Am I Eligible”.
- Enter your mobile number, captcha code and click on “Generate OTP Button”.
- Now after this the citizen has to select the name of his state and then the category.
- After filling the details, the citizen has to click on the search option given there. As soon as you click, the status of the applicant will open whether you are eligible to get Ayushman card or not.
Ayushman Card Apply Online 2024 FAQs
You do not require to go anywhere to apply for the yojana as to take advantage of Yojana you should come under eligibility criteria. You can check whether you are eligible for the scheme by visiting the official website.
Citizens will need some documents mentioned above to get their Ayushman card made, on the basis of which you can avail benefits of up to Rs 5 lakh per year for medical treatment.