YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023 Download Link: Central and state governments are running welfare schemes to financially strengthen the farmers across the country. The Jagan Mohan Reddy government of Andhra Pradesh is running YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan Yojana where YSR disburses Rs 5500 each to 52 lakh farmers of the state. In the fifth year of the scheme, the government has released Rs 5500-5500 in each account of 52 lakh beneficiary farmers as the first installment.
Andhra Pradesh government gives Rs 13,500 annually to the farmers under this scheme. In October 2019, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister launched this scheme. Under this scheme, the Andhra Pradesh government will provide an input subsidy of Rs 13,500 per year to all eligible farmers in the state.
The state government is now giving an amount of Rs.7500 to each farmer before the start of Kharif season, Rs.4000 at the time of harvesting and before the start of Rabi season (in the month of October) and Rs.2000 as the last installment at the time of Sankranti festival (in the month of January). The amount under this scheme will also be provided to the tenant farmers here you will get to know about YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023.
What is YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme?
To provide financial assistance to the farmers of Andhra Pradesh, the AP government has started the YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan scheme, the first installment of which has been released by the state government in June and now you can check Andhra Pradesh YSRRB Payment Status 2023. As the first instalment, Rs 5,500 has been transferred to the accounts of more than 52 lakh farmers in Andhra Pradesh. The contribution of Rs 2,000 coming from the Center under the scheme has not been distributed yet.
As under the scheme, the total contribution of the Center and the State for each eligible farmer is Rs 7,500. This amount is released to the eligible farmers in 3 installments and government has distributed more than 30000 crore to farmers under this scheme in the last four years. The Andhra Pradesh government provides Rs 13,500 annually to all landless SC, ST, BC and minority farmers via this scheme.
YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on 1 June 2023 provided financial assistance of Rs 5,500 each to 52.3 lakh eligible farmers under the first installment of the YSR Rythu Bharosa-Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana at Pattikonda in Kurnool district. However, the share of Rs 2,000 to be given by the Central Government under this scheme has not been received, after which a total of Rs 7,500 will be disbursed to the eligible farmers.
The state government has contributed Rs 5,500 as its share and now you can check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023 via ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in. Via this yojana, the Jagan Mohan Reddy government provides financial help of Rs 13,500 to all landless scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, backward class and minority community farmers and it also includes those cultivating the settlement land in three installments.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2023 Review
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Eligible Farmers of Andhra Pradesh|
|Benefit Amount||Rs 13,500 per year|
|Date of Launch||15 October 2019|
Andhra Pradesh YSRRB Payment Status 2023
Under the Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan scheme, farmers get Rs 5,500 from the state government as the first installment in the month of May, and Rs 2,000 under the PM-Kisan scheme. The second installment is Rs 2,000 under the Rythu Bharosa scheme and Rs 2,000 under the PM-Kisan scheme in the month of October.
The same third installment is Rs 2,000 under the Rythu Bharosa scheme in the month of January, which is a total of Rs 13,500. As of now the 14th installment was transferred on 1 June 2023 to the eligible farmers.
Objective of www.ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in Scheme
- To help farmers financially.
- To develop agriculture sector.
- To increase crop production.
- To reduce the debt burden on the farmers.
Rythu Bharosa Kisan Yojana 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- For Andhra Pradesh YSRRB applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- For Andhra Pradesh YSRRB applicant should be associated with the agriculture sector.
- Small marginal or agricultural tenant can also apply under Rythu BharosaKisan Yojana 2023.
- For Andhra Pradesh YSRRB farmer should have 5 acres of agricultural land.
Steps to Get YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023
- First of all, visit the official website of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana www.ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- Then click on login option and fill your username and password and then enter captcha code.
- Now press on the “login” option. If you have forgotten your password, click on the “Forgot Password” option.
- Now share the registered mobile number click on the “Get OTP” option
- Now fill the OTP you received on your phone and click on the verify option.
- Now login with id and password and then YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023 will be on your screen.
- Check your Andhra Pradesh YSRRB Payment Status 2023 and take a print of the list.
YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023 FAQs
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme was launched on 15 October 2019 by Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Yes YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023 is now available via www.ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in