India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Notification Download Link: Indian Postal Department has issued a notification for the recruitment of total 30041 posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Postmaster (BPM) and Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) for class 10th passed aspirants from a recognized board in India. Now the aspirants who are eligible and interested in this recruitment can India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 apply online through the link given below from today on 3 August 2023.
Aspirants applying for Post Office Recruitment 2023 can get educational qualification, age limit, and complete information related to it through the table given below, in addition to this you can download India Post GDS Recruitment Notification 2023 PDF through the link given below. If you are eligible for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023, and you want to apply online, then read the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment notification before applying for this recruitment, apart from this, aspirants should also note that for this recruitment can apply from 3 August 2023 to 23 August 2023 via indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 notification PDF of 30041 posts of Gramin Dak Sevak has been issued on 2 August 2023. Aspirants were waiting for India Postal GDS Recruitment 2023 for a long time, now wait is over. Online application for Indian Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023 will start from 3 August 2023 till 23 August 2023. For Indian Postal Department Recruitment 2023, each stage wise post has been set separately, whose detailed information has been made available to you below.
Complete information related to eligibility, age limit, application fee has been made available below for aspirants to apply online for India Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023. Indian Postal Department has issued a total of 30041 vacancies and for this recruitment, you can get the detailed information of each stage wise vacancy of different student from the link given below.
India Post GDS Recruitment No.17-67/2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Indian Post|
|Post Names||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) [Branch Postmaster (BPM)/ Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)]|
|No. of vacancies||30041|
|Application Starting Date||3 August 2023|
|Application Closing Date||23 August 2023|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- For this post, the aspirant should have passed Matriculate or its equivalent examination from any recognized Board or Inst. with Mathematics and English as one of the subjects (studied as compulsory or elective subjects).
- Aspirants should have knowledge of local language, knowledge of computer, knowledge of cycling and knowledge of adequate means of livelihood.
- To apply for Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2023, aspirants must have minimum age limit of at least 18 years to maximum 40 years.
- The age limit for Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2023 will be calculated considering 23 August 2023 as the base.
- For Indian Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2023, maximum relaxation in age limit will be given to all reserved categories as per government rules.
Relaxation in upper Age Limit
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No Relaxation|
|Aspirant with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|Aspirant with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|Aspirant with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ ST||15 years|
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
|SC/ST/PWD/Female Aspirants/Transwomen Aspirants||Nil|
India Post Office GDS Salary 2023
|Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)]||Rs. 10,000- Rs. 24,470|
|BPM- Branch Postmaster||Rs. 12,000- Rs. 29,380|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Selection Criteria
- Aspirants will be selected for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) [Branch Postmaster (BPM)/ Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)] on the basis of merit list.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks/grade/conversion of marks obtained in 10th standard by the aspirants.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification Release Date||2 August 2023|
|Starting of India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online||3 August 2023|
|Last Date to India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online||23 August 2023|
|Last date to Pay India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Application Fees||23 August 2023|
|Edit/ Correction Window for Aspirants||24 to 26 August 2023|
Steps to India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- First of all visit the official website of Indian Post indiapost.gov.in and keep your documents with you.
- Now click on the “Apply Online” Link.
- After this, in the first step you register yourself and in the second step share the information sought for online application.
- In the third step, now you have to submit India Post GDS Recruitment Registration Fees, you can submit it through online medium, but before that make sure that there is no error in the application form you have filled.
- After depositing the application fee, submit your India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 application form and keep its print safe with you.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Online applications will be taken for 30,041 vacant posts.
The starting date for applying online is 3 August 2023 and the last date for applying is 23 August 2023.
To apply online for Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2023, we have shared the steps above.